Tuesday, July 19, 2011

An Early Halloween Treat

The cat is out of the bag... My work has been selected for the cover and feature article in the upcoming fall issue of Art Doll Quarterly magazine AGAIN! I couldn't be more honored or proud of this good fortune. I feel a bit like lightning has struck the Rucus Studio twice.

Earlier this year I was contacted by the editor of ADQ to submit images from the Halloween web sales I started last year. My first show was The Ivory Hue of Bones, where I worked in a limited color pallette. The concept caught their attention and became a full article. Thank you once again to the managing editor, Jana Holstein, for this wonderful opportunity.
The fall issue will be on newsstands at the beginning of August. I will also have a few copies available at Ghoultide Gathering.
You can also order a copy direct from Stampington by using this link. Be quick though, the issue I was in for 2009 sold out! http://www.stampington.com/html/adq_autumn11.html

Look in the inside front cover for a double-page ad for the 5th annual Ghoultide Gathering in this issue as well. The colorful ad features artwork from just a few of this year's celebrated artists.



6 comments:

William Bezek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori Ann Corelis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dennis Haynes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deborah Adams,Long Beach, California. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monkey-Cats Studio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathie Ruffner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.